So let start Introduction To C.
C is general-purpose Procedural programming language which is developed in 1972 by Dennis M. Ritchie at Bell Laboratories to develop Unix Operating System. It is the most widely used Computer language. Originally, C was first implemented in Dec 1972 PDP-11 Computer.
Why to learn C Language?
C is necessary for Students & Professionals to become good software engineers
Advantages of learning C
- Easy to learn
- It is a structured Language
- It produces efficient Programs
- Can Handle Low Level activities
- can be compiled on a variety of computer platforms
Facts about C
- It is invented to write an Operating System called Unix.
- C is successor of B Language which was introduced in the early 1970’s.
- This language was formalized by American National Standard Institute (ANSI) in 1988.
- The Unix Operating System completely written in C.
- Today, C is Widely used & Popular Programming Language.
Applications of C Programming
C was initially used for System Development work. It was adopted as a System Development language because it Produces code that runs fast as code written in assembly language.
Uses Of C
Some examples of the uses of C are:
- Operating Systems
- Text Editors
- Print Spoolers
- Network Drivers
- Modern Programs
I think, this will be enough for Introduction To C.
Subscribe Our Channels:
Click Here For Another Article: